I plan to tackle this issue from an educational perspective and hope remain as objective as possible.
That's where you come in.
I am curious to know...
- How are cochlear implants impacting the education of young children?
- What information are parents given to help them make informed decisions about the procedure?
- What expectations do parents have regarding the outcome of the procedure?
- How do classroom teachers educate children with cochlear implants?
- What types of training is given to these teachers?
And of course, I would love to read your opinions about cochlear implants for children in general.