Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Year 24!

I am energized and excited. I'm entering my 24th year as an educator! I'll be teaching kindergarten in a new room - well, I spent 5 years in this room, but that was years ago - with a new team teacher and a class of fantastic, adorable, fun students. Lucky me!

I've spent the past few days moving in and setting up. Here is pictorial documentation of the process.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019
The move from my old classroom on the first floor to my new room on the second.

Monday, September 3, 2019
Making a bit of progress. You can see more of the floor.

Monday, September 3, 2019
Playing around with spacing, trying to decide on a floor plan.

Monday, September 3, 2019
The day is over. One final pic before leaving. We've decided on the layout.

Tuesday, September 4, 2019
Making progress, but realizing we have way too much stuff.

Tuesday, September 4, 2019
"By George, I think we've got it." We've created some little nooks for reading, a space for blocks that is out of the way of traffic and can therefore stay up for days and days, and a magnificent library. 

Tuesday, September 4, 2019
One final shot before walking out the door. Tomorrow this room will be alive with the energy of little children.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails